North West Construction LLC
– Manage shop team, parts operations and scheduling.
– Prioritize the repair of equipment that is scheduled to go on-hire or is routinely in high demand.
– Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and maintenance.
– Control costs, identifying cost savings and instigating changes to improve work output.
– Responsible for meeting deadlines and production targets, ensuring quality of products/furniture meets customer expectations.
– Day-to-day management of staff engaged in furniture/product manufacture in the workshop.
– Experience of maintaining relevant equipment in a workshop environment
– Experience in this field at least 3 years.
– Good communication skills.
– Fully familiar with all types of wood fabrication