North West Construction LLC
– Advise the buying teams and suppliers on technical detail to ensure new products and packaging are commercially viable.
– Optimization of costs for the project, preparation of acts of rejection.
– Develop supplier relationships to ensure consistency across supply base for quality, finish, sizing and safety.
– Ensure that suppliers have Technical and Ethical audits as required, agreeing action plans with vendors to drive improvements at factory level.
– Input into weekly critical path meetings to ensure that all technical deadlines are met for new and updated lines.
– To control the consumption of materials.
– Checking the quality of materials.
– The calculation of labor.
– Experience in individual projects in furniture production
– Knowledge of the technology of assembly work (assembly, installation) of furniture, interior elements.
– Experience in this field at least 3 years.
– A confident PC user.