Website North West Construction LLC
• Prepares shop drawings (Façade system shop drawings);
• Makes necessary calculation for drawing development;
• Transform AutoCAD drawings into 3D drawings (if required);
• Prepares As-Built drawings in the prescribe computer sheet given by Client/Consultant;
• Assist in project Close-Outs;
• Prepares assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided;
• Coordination and assists in drawing revisions are required;
• Coordination between RC Structural, MEP and Electrical drawings;
• Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy;
• To control the implementation of building and construction works in accordance with the project;
• To make adjustments to projects according to the feedbacks;
• To carry out regular monitoring of site and consult with architect about issues.
• A bachelor’s degree in Architecture;
• Very good knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketcap;
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Construction sphere;
• Advanced English;
• Able to work with shop drawings (Façade system shop drawings);
• Expert knowledge of buildings products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Draftsman” subject.