North West Construction LLC
• Preparation of operational budget, profit and cost estimation for the project;
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors;
• Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing process, etc.;
• Perform technical and commercial review of subcontractor’s quotations for the preparation of Service agreement;
• Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work;
• Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients;
• Preparation of Internal Payment Statements for the clients. Calculation of total amount and cost estimation of extra works, evaluation and reconciliation of client’s interim payment certificate.
• 3+ years’ Experience;
• Proven ability to take initiative and execute on plans;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to operate independently, time management and multi task;
• High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed;
• Functional literacy and capability of recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure the proper selection of parts.